Thursday 3 February 2011

Janey Loves...Sun Chlorella 'A'



With the amount I've had to do revamping janeyleegrace.com lately I've needed an energy boost ! Last summer I managed to grow wheatgrass but I've found it tricky in the winter. I'm thrilled then to be able to stoke up on green algae in the form of Sun Chlorella supplements, I've been chucking in 5 at a time and literally feeling my energy lift !

Sun Chlorella ‘A’ is a Japanese natural green algae whole food supplement - and contains a staggering range of nutrients including around 10% fibre, and due to its special component - Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) - it re-stimulates the growth and repair of cells, including the growth of good bacteria (Lactobacilli) four-fold once it’s absorbed, which aids digestive health. My naturopath recommends it cos it can improve Irritable Bowel syndrome but in truth it has so many benefits. We'll be offering an opportunity to sample this great product and theres a competition just opened too. I'm also thinking of getting the liquid version for the kids...watch this space.